The Sacramento Metro Church has a simple purpose. We are into loving God, building family, and reaching the world through Sacramento. In order to continue the great task ahead of us, we are praying for and seeking a dynamic ministry couple to lead the ministry of the church here in the greater Sacramento area.
With a metropolitan area of over 2.3 million people, the Capital City was recently named one of the fastest-growing cities in California, adding more new residents than San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or San Jose.
We are looking for you to lead and contribute to the spiritual well-being and growth of the church by planning, organizing, and directing worship and outreach, with the Bible as the framework.
We are a diverse congregation nearing 200 that is a part of the Pacific and Southwest family of churches.
A few of the key exemplified qualities for the position include, but not limited to:
- A mature knowledge and application of the Scriptures
- Maintain a deep, consistent, growing relationship with God
- Exhibit a life of prayer, Bible study, spiritual leadership, and family life sufficient to counsel and lead a congregation of disciples of Christ
- Heart to share the gospel with the lost and mentor the members of the church
- Proven ability to prepare and deliver powerful sermons and classes on a weekly basis
There are many other considerations but those can be discussed during the recruitment process.
If you are interested in learning more about this full-time ministry opportunity, please send a cover letter, resume, brief history of your faith, and references by filling out the interest application below.
All the best,
The Leadership Team of the Sacramento Metro Church