Prayer Changes Everything
One of the best things about being a part of a church family is that you don't have to do life alone.
We have several groups who meet together every week to pray for each prayer request specifically; by name, by situation and circumstances. If you have a prayer request or an answered prayer that you'd like to share, simply share it with us below and we'll be praying for you this week!
All prayer requests are gathered by 7pm Thursday evening to be distributed for that week. Requests submitted after this deadline will be collected and distributed by the next Thursday deadline. Thank you for allowing us to pray for you!
There are exceptions for any emergency prayers which we will take the appropriate action as we receive these requests. If there is an emergency, please contact our staff at [email protected]. Thank you for your understanding of our process and helping us to organize our communication as we continue to grow as a church family!
Submitted Prayer Requests
- Pray for Eual Pinder's sister and husband, Donna and Joey, who live in the Bahamas. They were both diagnosed positive for Covid-19 and both have underlining health issues.
- Pray for Sharon Ramirez's nephew Clayton Barbour who has recently tested positive for Covid-19.
- Pray for Joey Ramo's brother and family. Joey's brother, his wife and daughter-in-law have all tested positive for Covid-19 recently.
- Sharon Ramirez' health.
- Khy for a miraculous healing.
- Please keep Susan Sheridan in your prayers.