Prayer Changes Everything
One of the best things about being a part of a church family is that you don't have to do life alone.
We have several groups who meet together every week to pray for each prayer request specifically; by name, by situation and circumstances. If you have a prayer request or an answered prayer that you'd like to share, simply share it with us below and we'll be praying for you this week!
All prayer requests are gathered by 7pm Thursday evening to be distributed for that week. Requests submitted after this deadline will be collected and distributed by the next Thursday deadline. Thank you for allowing us to pray for you!
There are exceptions for any emergency prayers which we will take the appropriate action as we receive these requests. If there is an emergency, please contact our staff at [email protected]. Thank you for your understanding of our process and helping us to organize our communication as we continue to grow as a church family!
Submitted Prayer Requests
- Please be praying for our Online Children's Ministry efforts; for our organizers, teachers, children, and everything that's involved.
- Mareeya Rivers: "My sciatica to be healed. Inner peace. Moppet ‘s continued health healing, Moses’ learning, Johnn and Donna to have a child my dealings with my mortgage go through with clear bay agency. Good health and safe stay in Ethiopia for Linda and Herliene ‘ restoration and all of our church family member’s intentions 🙏😇"
- Rochelle Allen: "My niece, Mique Green has a mysterious illness that the doctors cannot figure out and she is seriously ill - on the current course if the doctors cannot diagnose the illness she may die. Pray that the doctors figure it out and that she survives."
- Cristal (Criss) Shaw: "My son is a sophomore in high-school. He is Autistic and fights PTSD and anxiety. Social Security has dropped him. And everything We do to appeal this gets halted. Please pray God supplies our needs. My income is very low. Thanks so much!" - Cristal Shaw
- Leslee Cowling: "I have a lot of prayers for let me start with one my cousin is really sick and can you pray that it gets better Our God takes them it's a long story. I also have a couple of health problems my arm thank God I didn't need surgery but my stomach is acting up and they don't know what's going on so can you pray for that." - Leslee Cowling
- Sergio Alcaraz: to be able to keep his apartment with his kids due to financial hardship.
- Laura De Santos: She was just diagnosed with thyroid cancer. She will be having surgery on January 27, 2021.
- Donna Campbell: Please pray for her health. She has been advised that there are certain things that need to be addressed.
- Sharon Ramirez: Please continue to pray for her health.
- Khy Fulmer: Please continue to pray for miraculous healing.
- Susan Sheridan: Please continue to keep Susan Sheridan in your prayers.