Prayer Changes Everything
One of the best things about being a part of a church family is that you don't have to do life alone.
We have several groups who meet together every week to pray for each prayer request specifically; by name, by situation and circumstances. If you have a prayer request or an answered prayer that you'd like to share, simply share it with us below and we'll be praying for you this week!
All prayer requests are gathered by 7pm Thursday evening to be distributed for that week. Requests submitted after this deadline will be collected and distributed by the next Thursday deadline. Thank you for allowing us to pray for you!
There are exceptions for any emergency prayers which we will take the appropriate action as we receive these requests. If there is an emergency, please contact our staff at [email protected]. Thank you for your understanding of our process and helping us to organize our communication as we continue to grow as a church family!
Submitted Prayer Requests
- Please pray for John Carman's mom who has tested positive for Covid-19.
- Please pray for Troy Belt and Family: "On Sunday, my cousin, Bonnie, was informed that she, like her father, Frank, had also contracted Covid-19. I'd like to ask that you pray for my cousin Bonnie to recover from this horrible virus. As far as my Uncle, Frank, it is with the heaviest of hearts to let you all know that God has taken him from us this morning. Thank you for all of your prayers for him." - Troy Belt
- Tina Salcido has the following prayer request: "Yvonnes Great Aunt, Angela, has cancer in muscles of stomach. Asking that God can bring healing and that she will come to Christ."
- Sharon Ramirez' health.
- Khy for a miraculous healing.
- Please keep Susan Sheridan in your prayers.