Prayer Changes Everything
One of the best things about being a part of a church family is that you don't have to do life alone.
We have several groups who meet together every week to pray for each prayer request specifically; by name, by situation and circumstances. If you have a prayer request or an answered prayer that you'd like to share, simply share it with us below and we'll be praying for you this week!
All prayer requests are gathered by 7pm Thursday evening to be distributed for that week. Requests submitted after this deadline will be collected and distributed by the next Thursday deadline. Thank you for allowing us to pray for you!
There are exceptions for any emergency prayers which we will take the appropriate action as we receive these requests. If there is an emergency, please contact our staff at [email protected]. Thank you for your understanding of our process and helping us to organize our communication as we continue to grow as a church family!
Submitted Prayer Requests
- Pray for Cristal (Criss) Shaw for the following request: "My son is a sophomore in high-school. He is Autistic and fights PTSD and anxiety. Social Security has dropped him. And everything We do to appeal this gets halted. Please pray God supplies our needs. My income is very low. Thanks so much!" - Cristal Shaw
- Please pray for Leslee Cowling for the following: "I have a lot of prayers for let me start with one my cousin is really sick and can you pray that it gets better Our God takes them it's a long story. I also have a couple of health problems my arm thank God I didn't need surgery but my stomach is acting up and they don't know what's going on so can you pray for that." - Leslee Cowling
- Please pray for Tabie Pontino's brother, Alex Fugett. He was hit by a car and we are still waiting to hear what condition he is in.
- Please pray for Michael Guadagnoli for the healing of surgical wounds and recovery from surgery.
- Please pray for Sergio Alcaraz to be able to keep his apartment with his kids due to financial hardship.
- Please be praying for Laura De Santos who was just diagnosed with thyroid cancer. She will be having surgery on January 27, 2021.
- Please pray for Donna Campbell's health. She has been advised that there are certain things that need to be addressed.
- Sharon Ramirez' health.
- Khy for miraculous healing.
- Please keep Susan Sheridan in your prayers.