Prayer Changes Everything
One of the best things about being a part of a church family is that you don't have to do life alone.
We have several groups who meet together every week to pray for each prayer request specifically; by name, by situation and circumstances. If you have a prayer request or an answered prayer that you'd like to share, simply share it with us below and we'll be praying for you this week!
All prayer requests are gathered by 7pm Thursday evening to be distributed for that week. Requests submitted after this deadline will be collected and distributed by the next Thursday deadline. Thank you for allowing us to pray for you!
There are exceptions for any emergency prayers which we will take the appropriate action as we receive these requests. If there is an emergency, please contact our staff at [email protected]. Thank you for your understanding of our process and helping us to organize our communication as we continue to grow as a church family!
Submitted Prayer Requests
- Please pray for Joey Ramos. There was an emergency call to 911 for him on Saturday evening, March 28, 2020. Pray for the paramedics, nurses, and doctors to act quickly and are able to heal whatever issues are going on with him. More details will be provided here as they are made available.
- Please pray for Rob Lewallen's brother Thor who has been diagnosed with malignant skin cancer.
- Please pray for Nazira's dad. During the morning of March 21, 2020, he had a severe hemorrhagic stroke. He is unconscious. There is no room available for him to have surgery. He is waiting. Please pray that God's will be done and to comfort their hearts. Also, pray for her family who are in the hospital with him to all be protected.
- Please pray for Dawn's best friend Lisa's mom who is nearing the end of her life.
- Pray for Meliza Burgos' husband, Larry, who is in the hospital. Please pray for the doctors to have wisdom in determining his illness.
- Please pray for Jen Kelln's husband, Marcus, and their family as his father passed away.
- Tina's dad Terry White needs prayers for his health.
- Please pray for Debbie Colberly's two year-old grandson who has a cyst on his brain and a genetic disorder. Please be praying for him and their family during this time. Also pray that there would be a cancellation by someone so that he could get another MRI much sooner than August, which is the first time they can see him as of right now.
- Sharon Ramirez' health.
- Khy for a miraculous healing.
- Please keep Susan Sheridan in your prayers.