Prayer Changes Everything
One of the best things about being a part of a church family is that you don't have to do life alone.
We have several groups who meet together every week to pray for each prayer request specifically; by name, by situation and circumstances. If you have a prayer request or an answered prayer that you'd like to share, simply share it with us below and we'll be praying for you this week!
All prayer requests are gathered by 7pm Thursday evening to be distributed for that week. Requests submitted after this deadline will be collected and distributed by the next Thursday deadline. Thank you for allowing us to pray for you!
There are exceptions for any emergency prayers which we will take the appropriate action as we receive these requests. If there is an emergency, please contact our staff at [email protected]. Thank you for your understanding of our process and helping us to organize our communication as we continue to grow as a church family!
Submitted Prayer Requests
- Dena Ornales asks that we please pray for Therese as she is going through many medical challenges at this time. Some of these will be lifelong challenges.
- Prayer request for Jennifer Riley's coworker's daughter, Carmela, who is 9 yrs old and battling leukemia. Blanca, Jennifer's coworker, is not able to work due to taking care of her. Blanca has 3 other children and is also in need of groceries. Jennifer's work is also taking a collection to help Blanca's family. Prayers are much appreciated.
- Please be in constant prayer for Emily Iiames. Emily has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer of the spine.
- Please pray for Tina White-Salcido's uncle EJ has stage 3 cancer. He just started Chemo.
- Sharon Ramirez' health.
- Khy for a miraculous healing.
- Please keep Susan Sheridan in your prayers.