Get started today!
Get started by creating your HOPE worldwide volunteer account so you can be eligible to volunteer for any HOPE worldwide events. You will be able to find all volunteer opportunities with our SPARK Academy and our local HOPE worldwide: Sacramento Chapter on the Volunteer Hub.
- Click "Create Account" at the top right
- Create your username and password
- Verify your password
- Click "NEXT"
- Please check the box that says, "I want to read the Hww child safety procedures now" and then click "NEXT"
HOPE worldwide Child Safety Procedures is a 10-minute PowerPoint presentation you are required to review before you can complete your registration since you will be working directly with children.
- Fill out your general information and click "NEXT" to finish creating your account
That's it, congratulations!
- Later in the month our volunteer coordinator, Suzanne, may ask for additional information to do a background check to ensure you are eligible to volunteer with SPARK Academy: Butte County.
- After a background check is complete and you become eligible to volunteer, you will be able to sign up for SPARK Academy: Butte County events!
- Events can be found when you sign in to your HOPE worldwide Volunteer Hub account.
Note: "sacramento.hopeww.volunteerhub.com" will change URL addresses and may look like "https://hopeww.volunteerhub.com/lp/sacramento," but this is normal.
- When you sign up for an event you will be asked to sign a waiver. Adults 18+ can sign the waiver online and is good for 365 days.
- Volunteers who are minors 17 years old and under are required to print out a physical copy of the minor waiver, have your parent or guardian sign it and bring it to the event. Minor waivers are good for 365 days and will be kept on file.